Burgers in kanata [General]

2015 Jun 24
What is the best burger in Kanata? Bunch of us are seeking a burger for lunch today

2015 Jun 24
Pong's Poutine does a really good simple burger if you don't mind a chip truck. For chains, I've enjoyed the more heavily laden (bacon, cheese, short rib, etc) offerings at Jack Astor's and Moxie's. I think Five Guys is overrated.

Too late for today, but there's always tomorrow. :-)

2015 Jun 24
Try Burger Builder at the Home Depot in Kanata. Picnic tables to sit and enjoy.
Best buns I have ever had at a truck, plus gluten free buns that are really good. They offer a lettuce wrap instead of a bun, for me perfect! (not for hubby though)
Very large choice of toppings that are very good and local beef and bakery.
www.burgerbuilder.ca/
Excellent burgers & fries.
They serve breakfasts but I haven't sampled them.

2015 Jun 28
Burger Builder was a massive let down for us. Our fries didn't come out with our burgers and everything was really salty.

I commented about our experience on their Facebook page and they basically said "we're disappointed you didn't give us an opportunity to fix your order" indicating we should have complained that they used too much salt on everything they put on the burger and let them make it without as aggresive seasoning on it. $25 for two salty burgers, two small orders of fries and two cans of pop. Even Five Guys makes a better burger with more value for the money. Definitely won't go back.