BrewDonkey issues [General]

2015 May 19
So as if the craft brewery industry didn't have enough problems with legislation, now Brew Donkey (a brewery-tour operator) is facing a complaint from the Ontario tourism industry which sounds completely ludicrous.

They are taking some steps to figure everything out, including a crowd-funding model. To read more details about their situation and to contribute some $$ if you wish, visit this site: www.indiegogo.com

2015 May 19
Yeah this is outrageous ... getting screwed by travel agents!?!? WTF?

I say ... Boycott travel agents! Not like anyone really uses them anymore anyway, but hey, boycott those rotten $Q@$%#@$% just the same!

2015 May 20
It's a cash grab by TICO. They want a cut of the money.
What the hell happened to innovation and creative thinking in this country? It gets bogged down by regulations and others wanting to grab onto others success.

I booked a tour and donated the regular cost of the tour through the indiegogosite.

2015 May 20
I'm sure other provinces have there issues, but Ontario is the king of bureaucracy BS. I've lived in BC and Manitoba, and Ontario is way way worse. Nanny state. At least we have good beer!

2015 May 21
According to Brew Donkey's facebook page and twitter account TICO has now decided that Brew Donkey can proceed with their walking tours since they do not involve any type of travel service: www.facebook.com

2015 May 22
Great news Pasta lover!