Heritage Harvest Farm Kickstarter Campaing [Food/Vendor]

2015 May 3
Full Disclosure: I am one of their CSA customers and and a huge fan of Heritage Harvest Farm .

Heritage Harvest Farm has started a Kickstarter fundraiser (found here: kck.st/1b7Tpg9 ) and I thought I would share it in case anyone is interested in supporting them expand their community outreach project. Here is a snippet of what they are planning to do:

"Building a studio/classroom space will allow us to expand our classes and reach out to other groups of people, such as school age children. This will allow us to grow beyond our current class size and increase the variety of classes we offer. We are passionate about reaching out to our community and offering community gardening and processing days. While we may not be able to supply as many families as we would like with food baskets, we can teach and inspire them how to produce their own food, how to save money preparing healthy food and we can provide a community meal at the end of the day".

I'm really hoping they meet their goal as this would be an amazing additional resource to the region! Wishing them all the best in the coming month.

P.S. Are there any other HHF CSA members on OttawaFoodies?

2015 May 3
Also I'm not sure what I am doing wrong when trying to tag them as a user in the above post...

2015 May 3
Just cut and paste the url from the vendor's page and the vendor's name appears as a link:

Heritage Harvest Farm

2015 May 3
Thanks Andy! I will know for next time :)

2015 May 4
You can also use the short 'v' (vendor) form:
[ [ v2455] ] - Heritage Harvest Farm

The vendor number is in the address of the vendor's page. This is the same approach as for users:
[ [ u1939 ] ] -> TiaMaria

I fixed it in your original post. :)