Frozen Hamburger Buns [General]

2015 Apr 19
I keep frozen Ace Bakery half baguettes in my freezer for emergencies but I was wondering if there was a hamburger bun equivalent out there?

2015 Apr 19
Not sure I 100% understand what you're asking, but we keep frozen hamburger buns in our freezer most of the time...just regular ones. They come out pretty fresh once they are thawed. If you have a chest freezer or some freezer that keeps it better frozen than a typical fridge-freezer, they're going to last longer.

2015 Apr 19
Sorry if I was vague. I am wondering if there were partly cooked, frozen hamburger buns out there whose quality matched the Ace baguettes in my freezer. Partly cooked, you just fire them in for fresh baked bread in about 10 minutes.

2015 Apr 19
I'm curious about this as well! I grilled unpretentious burgers today, complete with Fritos... but the Wonderbread buns added no pleasure at all. I'm good with ghetto food if it tastes good, but bad bread is just bad.

2015 Apr 20
at produce depot on carling they have fresh buns that are parbaked.....eaten straight out out the bag they are delicious, warmed up would be even better. never been to white castle but they remind me of the buns they use.