Tremblant Help [General]

2015 Feb 11
I have some friends heading up and they are looking for places with great food and beer. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2015 Feb 11
This place for sure. Near the bottom of the hill, past Casey's. Great beer and very good food. There isn't a lot of great food on the hill. The fondue and the crèpe places are good.

www.microladiable.com/

Le Vieux Four is a good Italian restaurant in St-Jovite.

2015 Feb 17
L'escalope in St Jovite. Great food, BYO so the beer is up to you, but conveniently it's around the corner from an IGA and a Metro that stock excellent Quebec microbrews.

Also in Jovite, Cafe Guacamole Y Salsas is surprisingly great Mexican food and, well, beer. Lots of beer.

On the hill... For a group looking to kick back but stay in the mountain village i'd suggest Pizzatéria. Very good pizza, beer by the pitcher, laid back, not nearly as badly overpriced as a lot of places on the hill.

Micro La Diable does great beer but i've found the food just ok considering the price point. I'd have a drink there before going elsewhere to dine.

The fondue and crepe places are both good, but the beer selection is standard fare and i hesitate to say 'great'... i've had great meals at both, i've also had just ok, ...with the Tremblant mark-up i can't quite say i thought they were worth the dollars.

Otherwise for a group looking to kick back, eat massive amounts of fried stuff and drink, i'd take the low road and go with Le Shack or Caseys. You know what you're getting and it's always satisfying, tho far from gourmet.