Late lunch suggestions [General]

2015 Jan 6
Hi,

A lot of places stop serving at 2pm (understandably) to get ready for dinner service, but our morning schedule usually ends up meaning we can't head out until almost 2pm.

I know the pubs serve food all day e.g. Mill St Brewery, Big Rig etc. but my wife would like something a little bit more upscale than that.

Can anyone suggest bistro type restos that serve all afternoon. The only one that springs to mind is Petit Bills, and we do go there.

Location isn't really a factor, as long as there is parking nearby.

Cheers,
Ratty.

2015 Jan 6
Wilf and Ada's is open until 3pm and if it is a weekend lunch I believe Play Food and Wine serves all afternoon on Saturday and Sunday.

2015 Jan 6
I believe Soca on Holland serves late lunch.

2015 Jan 6
The Savoy Brasserie (used to be The Elvis Sighting Place) on Richmond Road is open all day and has very good food and service with lots of choices. Parking-we drive around 'til we find a spot and haven't paid or waited yet for either lunch & Happy Hour (great deal!)

2015 Jan 7
Thanks - all good suggestions and places I wouldn't have thought of (in fact I'd never heard of Soca), so we'll add them to the list.

A co-worker tipped me off that Salt was open all afternoon, so that's where we've just been. Review to follow.

Cheers,
Ratty