Large Group and Wheelchair Accessible [General]

2014 Nov 25
Hi there! I'm trying to arrange a dinner for a large group in Ottawa. Any help for this conundrum would be much appreciated.

-40 person group size
-Fully wheelchair accessible (including bathrooms)
-Gluten free options
-Vegetarian options
-Downtown or in the Market

I haven't been given a budget, but beggars can't be choosers!

Thanks again for any suggestions you might have!

2014 Nov 25
I don't know about wheelchair accessibility and it may not meet your location requirements (it's a very short drive from the market) but Table 40 can accommodate your party size and you can work with them to come up with a menu.

2014 Nov 25
Carmello's on Sparks is fully wheelchair accessible (dining room and washroom) and they have gluten free pasta and vegetarian options. The only other two fully wheelchair accessible places in Centertown have closed down (Prime 360 and one of the restaurants on Somerset, close to Bank - I forget the name and dunno what is there now).

I know of the 3 above mentioned places because we had the same requirements at a previous job of mine and we found out so few places are wheelchair accessible in the downtown core!

3 Brewers and the restaurant in the Delta hotel might be wheelchair accessible but I haven't actually checked into it. Pretty sure the restaurant in the Delta is.

2014 Nov 26
I can't say for certain that it would meet your requirement, but I would check out the Shore Club as hotel restaurants are often wheelchair accessible. Also, Le Café at the NAC should be wheelchair accessible and could accomodate gluten free and veggie options

2014 Nov 26
The Metropolitain would cover all of your requirements, they are located on Sussex Dr.

metropolitainbrasserie.com/