Muslim Butcher Shops [Food/Vendor]

2014 Oct 24
Hi folks, I'm looking for Muslim butcher shops between downtown and Bell's Corners primarily. But feel free to fill in any you know about outside of that area.

Here is one to start off the list

Al Jazeerah

2014 Oct 24
Not West end, but Sotuh end rather;

I always go to Matar Market at Bank & Albion for big thick filet mignons when I have a hankering

2014 Oct 24
Al-Kalaa on Kirkwood has awesome meat, the owner supplies all of the lebanese bakeries with meat. The meat is all locally sourced from Navan. I'd highly recommend their Kofta, its surprisingly inexpensive as well! They also have labneh (greek yogurt) and good prices on nuts and other odds and ends.

2014 Oct 24
MF Foodmart, same complex as la cabana/la tiendita

2014 Dec 1
First hit with the native search ...

2014 Dec 1
For those in Kanata North--Shirin Market. It is in the plaza across from Alcatel where they have a very good selection of halal meats and an awesome lunch deal . Different selections every day, fresh samosas, rice, vegetables, at least one salad, meats-$1.89/100g. Very good. And there are weekly specials on meat just like the big stores.

2014 Dec 4
Shiraz at Somerset and Percy had halal meat the last time I checked.

2014 Dec 4
Mr. Beef, located in Pakenham. They slaughter, cut and process meat on site I think. I've picked up a few things from them, the store can be a bit bare sometimes but they do special orders.