Brockville Restaurant Recommendations [Food/Vendor]

2014 Aug 9
In a few weeks we're heading to the farmer's market in Brockville then going for lunch.

Any recommendation on where to eat in Brockville?

Thanks!

2014 Aug 9
1000 Islands Pizza.

2014 Aug 9
Kelseys ! ............. not.

2014 Aug 10
We only dine out about once or twice a year, but here are the few places we like in Brockville.

www.buellstreetbistro.com is nice. They include local meats and produce when they can. We've always enjoyed the food and service.

There's also the www.brockberry.com which has great and unique burgers my husband loves. Anything we've had there (appetizers, salads, main courses, etc) has been pretty tasty! They also use local foods where possible and they serve Beau's Lugtread. Yum. :-)

We ate here at The Mill once www.brockvillerestaurants.com and it was nice, good service etc., but I don't recall being wowed by the food. Think I was just happy to be away from the farm and kids and have a glass of wine in my hands.

Haven't eaten here in years, but there's also www.budsonthebay.com which I'd say is a step above Kelsey's.

Where ever you go, make sure they are open on the day you'll be in town. I find lots of restaurants in small towns close randomly on certainly days when you least expect it and are most hungry. ;-)

2014 Aug 10
If your into quick and fast try Don's Fish and Chips 40 Water St. Then drive over to the waterfront and do the pick nick table thing.