New Rideau Centre Food Court [General]

2014 Aug 4
Er, sorry, "dining hall".

It's a pretty cool spot with some interesting options. Big Smoke Burger, MLT DWN from Kingston, and Amaya Indian looked to be the standouts. Amaya was very tasty. The kofta rolls will be a regular lunch option for me at 2 full sized warps for $7.99. Add in the veggie thali deal (three curries, rice, samosa) for $11.99 and 2 1/2 of us ate quite well with leftovers for lunch today.

Could have thrown this under New Opening, but seemed a pretty big fast food dining change downtown.

2014 Aug 4
I've been intrigued by it for sure - from everything I've heard.

Would certainly be a reason for me to go there as a destination.

2014 Aug 4
If Big Smoke Burger is the same chain that is down in Toronto, then count me in. It was excellent the time I went to their King St. location.

2014 Aug 8
Had the beef Brisket from MLT DWN today. IT was pretty awesome actually.

2014 Aug 11
Had the Jalapeno Rancher and Cheesecake Grilled Cheeses for lunch last week. Absolutely no complaints, they were delicious.

The Indian Place and Torino Grill are also on my list to try, I've had Big Smoke in Toronto and would recommend that as well.

If you ever order the Cheesecake Grilled Cheese ask for both Raspberry and chocolate topping.

2014 Aug 14
"If you ever order the Cheesecake Grilled Cheese ask for both Raspberry and chocolate topping."

...this sentence makes me so happy.