Any cooked meat shops near Hintonburg/? [Food/Vendor]

2014 May 25
I love meat but I been too busy to cook and clean up oily meat. Are there any shops that sell BBQ or cooked meat near Hintonburg?
Thanks!

2014 May 25
hintonburger

2014 May 26
Essence Catering on Parkdale - call in advance to see what they have on a particular day. www.essencecatering.ca

2014 May 26
Yup I will second Essence Catering

But call ahead for hours - I don't think they are open to the public on Monday. Normal hours I think are Tuesday to Friday 10:30 am until 6:30 pm. Maybe Saturday sometime but I don't recall.

Also they change up the menu every week. They only have a few things at a time.

2014 May 26
Thanks a lot, I will check out Essence Catering. Hintonburger looks delicious but can't be too healthy

2014 May 26
There is also Richard's Hintonburg Kitchen . They have specials of the day in the refrigerated counter immediately upon entering and some frozen meals in the freezer to the right. Everything is made from scratch and quite healthy.

A little further down Wellington is Saslove's Meat Market. Although they mostly sell raw meat they also have prepared meals in the fridge on the right. IIRC they have beef stew, chili, and the like.

2014 May 26
Les Grillades lebanese BBQ chicken takeout

2014 May 26
I second Les Grillades. One of my favourite restaurants in the City, very fresh, interesting flavours and awesome friendly service

2014 May 26
Thanks for all the suggestions! Looking forward to trying them all