Baja Burger Shack re-opening this year? [Food/Vendor]

2014 May 12
Does anybody know if Baja is re-opening this summer at Britannia Beach? I dropped by yesterday and there were no "upcoming" signs... I'll be very sad if my favourite burger in the city is gone.. snif snif

2014 May 13
It's going to open, the operator has a busy spring but as far as I know he's going to open it.

Stand by for related news (I have to check and make sure I can mention it first)

2014 May 13
Be on the lookout for a revamped Mooney's Bay concession under new ownership with about 100 seats on the patio.

2014 May 15
You mean that Baja is under new ownership and will open at Mooney`s Bay? Or are you giving a heads up about a different vendor at Mooney's Bay?

2014 May 15
i second this line of questions... what does "revamped Mooney's Bay concession under new ownership" actually mean for Baja Burger Shack?

2014 May 15
It means the Baja Operator was granted the licence for the Mooney's Bay concession stand, and he is adding a 100 seat patio.

He will still be operating at Britannia as well.

This information is accurate as of about two weeks ago. If anything has changed since then I have not heard about it.

2014 May 16
Thanks for the inside scoop EF!

2014 May 27
OK,

Officially Baja should be open very shortly, (or is open already)

Mooney's Bay cantina will have the Baja Burger but will also have an expanded sit down menu and the aforementioned licensed 100 seat patio.