corn tortillas [General]

2014 Apr 20
Anyone know where to get some in the city? Flour tortillas just dont cut it and my usual go to (Cedars) has stopped carrying them.

2014 Apr 20
I've seen them frozen at Loblaws (college square), fresh at Metro (bells corners) and both frozen and fresh at Rainbow foods.

Haven't tried any of them, so I can't attest to quality.

2014 Apr 20
Corn Tortillas ;-)

Grace in the Kitchen & Serious Cheese carries them frozen as well, and reasonably priced. I just added it as a link from the food item.

2014 Apr 20
La Tienda on Merivale near Carling has them.

2014 Apr 20
I bought some recently at Herb and Spice on Wellington.

2014 Apr 20
Mercado Latino on Mtl Rd, or La Colonia, corner of Richelieu and LaFontaine in Vanier.

2014 Apr 20
little latin america
764 Somerset W

2014 Apr 20
Big thumbs up for La Tienda. Was there yesterday for my El Yucateco refill.

Lots of fresh corn tortilla to choose from ... blue corn etc.

La Tienda is attached to La Cabaņa , a nice Salvadorian 'family' restaurant.

2014 Apr 20
Thanks everyone, so many places to get my fix....

One of my fav hot sauces captain caper, they recently started carrying it and the green version at pelican grill.

2014 Apr 21
La Tienda have about 5 or 6 varieties of El Yucateco.

Tried them all and the red is still my fav.

2014 Apr 23
Thanks Cap, I've been looking for a source for the green and the red since Grace stopped carrying them. Do they have the larger bottles, or just the 4oz ones?

The Walmart (!) at Trainyards recently had the Kutbil-ik for about two bucks.

2014 Apr 23
Stewtine If you are still looking for corn tortillas they have the La Tortilla Factory brand ones at Market Organics. They are usually on a display rack in front of the lunch counter. Unless they moved the rack since last weekend-;)...

2014 Apr 23
I got small corn tortillas at Boushey's last year.

2014 Apr 23
I have purchased corn tortillas from the Price Chopper in Ogdensburg in the past.

2014 Apr 24
I had bought some frozen corn tortillas from natural food pantry a few months ago and they were very good.
Problem is they are stuck together in the package and if you just want to get 2 out it is a hassle.

Independent Bank at Somerset also had some that were frozen I might have seen em with the gluten free section.