Chocolate Cups [Food/Vendor]

2014 Mar 29
I am looking for chocolate cups that I can use to fill with various fillings as a small, but very rich dessert. The cups should be no more than 2 inches across, preferably a bit smaller. I know I have seen them but I can't remember where. I would like them to be made of a darker chocolate rather than milk chocolate but I guess if a vendor has one s/he will have the other. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2014 Mar 29
Loblaws has sold these. Not sure the brand but it was with ice cream toppings or baking section. I have no clue how good they are but I used them as a base in dessert and they were fine.

You could call truffle treasures and see if they would have something. I think there is also a chocolate shop in the market.

2014 Mar 30
JoJo CoCo in Kanata had that sort of thing the last time I was there (a few weeks ago).

2014 Mar 30
They're pretty easy to make if you feel inclined to do so!

2014 Mar 30
Just thought I would mention that I know how to make chocolate cups but I don't feel like firstly, tempering the chocolate and secondly, making the cups. Actually, making the cups is pretty simple but I dislike tempering chocolate and therefore want to buy the cups. Thanks for your suggestions so far, I will check them out but if anyone has any more suggestions, I'm all ears or rather, eyes, since I'll be reading them.

2014 Mar 30
I have a mental note that says they can be found at Produce Depot (Bank/Hunt Club, don't know about Carling/Sherbourne), Belgian dark if memory still functions.
They also have small cups for savoury fillings...

2014 Mar 31
Stubbe makes them I'm sure,

but Bulk barn might sell them
Swiss pastries should too.

And Loblaws I've seen them there too before.

2014 Mar 31
Bulk Barn definitely has them. I saw them at the South Keys location today in a free standing display near the cheese case at the front of the store. A couple of different varieties.