Matching Mondays [General]

2014 Jan 10
Hi everyone, hope everybody had a great NYE...

We have a Makers Mark small batch tutor tasting & food pairing Night ( Monday, Jan 27th) (Mark Jones from Makers Mark will be hosting the event)

This event is already sold out but we're considering doing another night because of it's popularity so keep on eye on our website for details.

We'll be doing more of these events over the next few weeks & months...

petitbillsbistro.com

Thanks
Terry

2014 Jan 10
The two of us would definitely be interested. Thanks.

On that note....is there a waiting list in case two people cancel? :)

2014 Jan 10
If there's a cancellation I'll contact you Ottawa Foodies & if we're doing another I'll let you know...

I'll post the dates when we are going to start doing these on a regular basis (every Monday), we'll be doing wine, beer or spirit food pairing...

Terry

2014 Jan 10
I only got the email last night regarding the bourbon tasting and food pairing and signed up. Luckily, I scored two tickets. Looking forward to this as a newbie bourbon drinker.

2014 Jan 10
Darn it. The email went into my junk mail and only saw it today.

2014 Jan 11
I'm going to want to get in on this next time, too. The Dragonlady has decided that bourbon is nice, and I'm going to try to reinforce that idea whenever I can.

2014 Jan 13
I'd be right in to this next time it happens.

2014 Jan 26
count me in too.

2014 Jan 29
Attended the Small batch whiskey and food pairing at Petit Bill's Bistro Monday night. Had a wonderful time, learned lots and really enjoyed the pairings with five Beams whiskeys. Matt Jones, Maker's Mark Ambassador and cocktail mixologist, was both enthusiastic and knowledgeable and gave us all a terrific history of all things bourbon. As a very new bourbon drinker, I came away feeling much better informed and have a better appreciation for all whiskey. Sorry, I don't have any photos of the excellent food pairings but you can see really good ones on Petit Bill's Twitter feed on their website along with the matched whiskeys.
mobile.twitter.com/PetitBills

2014 Jan 30
Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't there but Randy said everything went very well, it's always fun to do these type of nights, keep on eye on our website for more of these tasting nights....

wwwpetitbillsbistro.com

Terry