brewery market [General]

2013 Oct 11
Just a heads up. The Ottawa Brewery Market is happening again, next weekend. Free entry, there is going to be 8 breweries this time.....should be fun.

www.facebook.com

2013 Oct 11
I haven't managed to make it to one of these yet. Maybe this time.

2013 Oct 11
So this is in the pocket hankerchief sized park behind parkdale market?

2013 Oct 13
yes parkdale market. I went to the last one, beautiful day and i thought it would be jammed in that little park too...it wasn't bad at all.

2013 Oct 17
Ashton, Kichesippi, Clocktower, Mill Street, HogsBack, Whitewater, Barley Days and Flying Monkeys! Should be awesome!

I wonder if they'll be doing "collaboration beers" this time 'round?

2013 Oct 17
Food will be burgers cooked up by Pat Garland of Absinthe, and Steve Mitton of Murray St.

2013 Oct 24
Did anyone go?

2013 Oct 24
I got mixed up and tried to go Saturday, then forgot about it on Sunday because I was too busy.

I know! Too busy for beer! That's crazy.

2014 May 21
a new brewery market happening this saturday in Hintonburg park....behind that massive church.

6 breweries this time, time to carb load. hopefully it's nice

brewerymarket.com

2014 May 25
I went yesterday for the first time. I have to admit that the main reason I went was to make sure they were not keeping kids out of the park for it, and I was going to complain to someone if they were. But I was glad to see this was not the case.

Beers were pretty reasonably priced at $6 for 12 oz, but the food was kind of outrageous if you ask me. I got the Pad Thai Poutine from Green Papaya and it was 6 bucks for a very tiny container that was smaller than a small at my local chip truck. I don't see any reason why they cannot offer the same size as a chip truck for the same price, since their ingredients are essentially identical.

It was a good twist on poutine, though.

2014 May 25
I drank a lot of beer and had a lot of fun. This is a great little thing Taralyn and Mark have going!

2014 May 25
We went to the last Brewery Market at the same park and it was definitely family friendly. They even had some free tattoos and stuff for the kids. Lots of space for kids to play while waiting in line for beer.

2015 Jul 22
www.facebook.com

can't wait for brewery market this saturday! square timber brewing...never even heard of them.

2015 Jul 23
Marc Bru of Square Timber makes really terrific beer - he's been in the local homebrewers' club for quite a few years now. He also makes really fantastic cured sausage and is an accomplished musician.

2015 Jul 24
I may make it to this one. We'll see, I guess.

2017 Sep 13
last brewery market of the summer! This Saturday 12-7, hintonburg park

www.facebook.com