Food Lethargy [General]

2013 Oct 9
That feeling of being hungry, but not being able to think of anything you want to eat. What is the cure? And how many other sufferers are out there

2013 Oct 9
I thought you could get a medical marijuana prescription for this sort of thing -- no? ;)

2013 Oct 9
Yep. Staring at the inside of a very full fridge and complaining there is nothing to eat. Or looking through thousands of take-out menus and nothing is appealing. I call it middle age...

2013 Oct 9
I'm single.....so no family to worry about. I resort to either saltine crackers, bread, juice, carrots or meal shakes.

Cold baby carrots with dip usually inspires me....

2013 Oct 10
Have a look at these...have to be willing to put in a bit of effort in though

www.amazon.ca

www.amazon.ca

www.amazon.ca

www.amazon.ca

www.amazon.ca

2013 Oct 10
The past couple of years have been particularly bad for me....I am so tired of thinking up, shopping for, preparing, serving and then cleaning up meals after 34 years of marriage and 3 kids. And I'm lucky as it has never been expected of me to do all those things....they just fell to me because I was best at it and had the time. It's always been perfectly okay for me to say we're going out tonight or we're ordering in. The trouble is that going out takes effort that I don't always want to make and costs more than I want us to spend. Ordering in just gets old really fast. I swear if I lived alone I'd live on canned beans or scrambled eggs on toast!

2013 Oct 10
Marry me.