Wow What a Broast chicken [Food/Vendor]

2013 Sep 28
Wow Wow what great Broast chicken I had today at "Laziz broast ans mix grill" on 1900 innes rd/belair rd near mark's clothing. It was juicy, tender, and yummy. The combo came with two pieces chicken, fries, drink and coleslaw salad. Amazing coleslaw salad. Also, they have peri-peri chicken as well. Plus, an excellent service...

2013 Sep 30
Man, do they also have the inability to read the rules, or many previous examples about how we hate transparent shills like this?

2013 Sep 30
...but is it double-wow great? That is the question.

2013 Sep 30
What ? 20 thumbs down and no fade out of the post ?

What happened ? FF gets one complaint about not being able to read those shill postings and now the auto-fader feature is gone.

Do I now half to look at the number of thumbs down before spending time reading an entry ?

Please reconsider ... FF ... and knowing you a bit, you will have very logical and ethical and fairness based reasons for turning off the "Thumbs Down Auto-Fade" feature.
Or does it only work in the Buzz section ?

2013 Sep 30
No need for an autofade feature...everyone caught exactly what was going on with this post...The amazing thing is how easy it is to recognize most shilling.

2013 Oct 1
Since the instigating post in a forum discussion is (by definition) important, it is exempt from the greying-out policy. Whether or not to obscure the very first post in a discussion is likely controversial... you might even call it a grey area. :P

2013 Oct 1
I'm about 90% sure that Fresh Foodie is a shill for Laziz broast ans mix grill now. This whole site's history was building up to this.

2013 Oct 1
I'm a shill for culinary integrity and free market capitalism. ;-)