Odile last 2 weeks [General]

2013 Aug 27
Anyone been to Odile for the theme nights before she closes? I dropped in last week for the Southern dinner and it was really good.

Had the Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Deepfried Tomato, Slaw and everything was delicious. prices are fair and service is fast.

Coming up is ''Taco fiesta'' night on Wednesday and Thursday. ''Spaghetti mafia'' for Friday and Saturday.

2013 Aug 27
Looks delish! What was the sauce on the fried chicken? Mustard based?

2013 Aug 27
honey and mustard based sauce.

2013 Aug 27
Hi!

Yes, we have been - we went that night with the chicken and it was delicious! The sauce when we were there was in fact a spicy peach/bourbon based sauce and it was really tasty. I hope to go back for tacos and pasta... all dishes so far have been $10 and under, making it easy to order most things on the menu. The bill was super affordable. They just announced that they can't accommodate tables of 6 or more, due to the nature of the dishes and the size of the kitchen I think?

Also, the variety of people that were there that night was amazing. We struck up conversation with a very interesting couple. This kind of fun atmosphere, fun food and kind service was really nice.