Coke in glass bottles [Food/Vendor]

2013 Aug 8
Hi, first post, long time lurker.

I'm looking for Coca Cola in glass bottles. Walmart has the small 237ml bottles, but I'm looking for the full sized ones.

Bonus if they're made with cane sugar instead of HFCS.

2013 Aug 8
Try Latin Grocery/Product stores. Usually the cane sugar stuff comes from down south.

I don't recall the name, but there is shop on Merivale (I think), close to Carling.
Another On Montreal Rd. near Vanier parkway

2013 Aug 8
Thanks guys!
I'll check out those places!

2013 Aug 9
I work in Hull in Phase IV. For some reason, the coffee shop in our building (Escale)has a small dedicated fridge with Coke and Sprite in full sized bottles.

I always thought it was kind of strange......

Anyways, if you happen to work in Hull, they have them!

2013 Aug 9
They definitely have coke in glass bottles at La Tiendita - from South America. It's fantastic!

2013 Aug 9
Stopped by La Tiendita today. I picked up a six pack of 355ml bottles. The price was reasonable.
I'll definitely be back there again.

Unfortunatly it is still HFCS Coke and not the cane sugar stuff. I'm still hoping to find the cane sugar version, so if anyone sees any, please let me know.

2013 Aug 12
Quickly checked the Bottles while in Corazon de Mais today - 2nd ingredient on the ingredient list was "sugar"... not too sure if this helps

2013 Aug 12
That does help! Thanks!

2013 Aug 12
Not in full sized bottles, but I've bought the non HFCS coke in small glass bottles in the kosher section at Loblaws College Square.