WASA crackers [General]

2013 May 27
I'm having a hard time finding WASA brand crackers. They're kind of like the FinnCrisp crackers, but I like the taste and consistency better. I really like the sesame ones, even though they make a mess all over the place when I take a bite.

Any help?

2013 May 27
European Deli . Merivale Rd. . Near Nicastro's.

2013 Jun 5
Okay, European Deli doesn't exist. It has become a nail/hairdressing salon.

Still, I checked. They don't have any.

2013 Jun 6
European Deli has moved. They are in a strip mall on Merivale. The same one that has the Excess Cargo discount store. Opposite side of Merivale where Staples is.

2013 Jun 9
Okay, found it a couple of blocks further south.
Oh, my god. So much mustard! That's a great little spot.

2013 Jul 25
Rizak,

If you are still buying wasa crackers, here is the link to a $1 off coupon (need to scroll to page 3)
gloucester.flyerland.ca

2013 Jul 31
I took this picture July 2nd and promptly forgot about it. Just ran across it now. I eat WASA crackers too. I am almost positive that I picked these up at IL NEGOZIO NICASTRO on Wellington Street.

2013 Jul 31
La Bottega Nicastro on George Street has WASA too.
I give the edge to WASA over RYVITA from the UK. The latter is easier to find (ex. Loblaw carries it) but, while also delicious, it's more delicate/less substantial.
WASA does have certain varieties that are lighter but most have a thick crunch. A good thing to me. :)
A great bottom for a pile of super thin slices of Black Forest ham.

2013 Aug 1
Farm Boy (I was at the train yards location) also sells various types of Was a crackers.