Smoothie Cart Location [Food/Vendor]

2013 May 9
We have an amazing new business coming to Ottawa. We are looking a private commercial property to rent us a small outside spot about a size of parking spot to be used for Smoothie Cart. the city is not giving any more vending spaces :((. Please help us!!

our business is called Sunny Banana Smoothies. It provide customers with fresh fruit smoothies during the summer time and catering in the fall/winter.

please let us know if this is something people would be interested in as well.

The menu will feature different fresh fruits, dairy and extra syrups and the customer gets to pick whatever they want in their smoothies.

2013 May 9
I wonder if Tacolot or the new food truck in the used garage (next to the Westboro LCBO) would share their space and split the rent.

Probably worth asking existing mobile food vendors , who are on rented spots, if they want to increase business and share rent.

Symbiotic experience !

2013 May 10
Well well.

I happen to see the owner of Pizza & Pannini starting the wood fire for his pizza oven this am, so I stopped to say hi.

I asked about the size of his lot (The old Nick's Garage on Richmond Rd. between the LCBO and Churchill.). He says he plans on setting up a 'Food Court' for Westfest. Complimentary food vendors. A DJ etc.

I mentioned there may be a Smoothie Cart wanting to rent space on his lot . His ears perked up.

He willing to entertain those interested in participating in his Westfest Food Court and is open to the idea of longer term rentals of space on his super big lot.

Here is the contact info:

Leo Raguseo
whatthetruck@icloud.com
613-854-2920

Leo seems passionate about the quality of his pizzasa and panninis. He said he was watching Eat Street for some time and now has taken the plunge into the food truck/trailer business.

Good Luck Leo.

2013 May 13
WOW thank you so much. That was a great help. We really appreciate this.Going to talk to Leo today. Wish us luck.if things work out, your first smoothie is on us :)

2013 May 26
Hello, Ottawa Foodies,

Unfortunately, due to some issues we are unable to start the business this summer.

But Since we think the idea is great, we are planning to do catering until next summer. and we want to ask your opinion on how well the Ottawa community would take on that? Is it something people would order to office meetings/ parties/school events, festivals and such?

please let us know what your opinion is?

Sunny Banana Smoothies :)