Free Foodie Event [General]

2013 Apr 12
Coolest appliance ever and it's the only live one in Ottawa.
The Miele Combi Steam Covection Oven is being launched April 20 on Bank and Gladstone.
It makes the most incredibly juicy meat with a crisp crust and bread is absolutely bakery style with very little effort. Imagine the health benefits of steaming and the roasting of an oven all in one. Three tiered cooking stages at the press of a button and such a sleek looking design.
This is going to be your chance to try amazing food at around lunch time! What a great way to spend a Saturday!
Register at www.mieleonbank.ca for this one day event or call the Miele Gallery.

2013 Apr 14
Miele combi ovens are actually really awesome but holy crap what a worthless shill.

Why is it that these posts are never able to write like a real person? Like, has a real person ever said something like this ever?

"It makes the most incredibly juicy meat with a crisp crust and bread is absolutely bakery style with very little effort. Imagine the health benefits of steaming and the roasting of an oven all in one. Three tiered cooking stages at the press of a button and such a sleek looking design."

Is it really so hard to just say "HEY I BOUGHT OVEN IT COOKED MY FOODS GOOD"

2013 Apr 14
Dagnabit afinekettle, you stole what I was just about to post to the forum. Only, it's a slowcooker, but it still cooked my foods good.

2013 Apr 14
Why are they priced at Miele Canada at $5000 and up while all the models are on Amazon at less than $3000 ?

BTW: Most Amazon customer ratings are 1 or 2 stars out of 4. Caveat Emptor !

2013 Apr 14
Okay, well ... that model at Amazon probably doesn't include shipping or rent on a corner unit store on the ground floor of a new condo building.

2013 Apr 15
Riz ... Better be one fine shopping experience in that corner unit, on the ground floor of a new condo building, to warrant $1000 of my hard earned money.

And that's taking into account shipping costs of $200.

Betcha they have one trendy looking showroom !

2013 Apr 15
Shill post is shilly, but i will note that Miele Showroom on Bank is VERY pretty.