Hao - New AYCE Sushi restaurant on Merivale [General]

2013 Apr 11
Hands Down!!!~~~~~A family owned AYCE sushi restaurant on merivale road, called Hao Sushi,they put a lot of effort on their food quality, every dishes I tried was amazing. The general Tao Chicken was perfect, the sauce neither too sweet or too sour, and the chicken was crispy, the have their premium roll, which serve for dinner, the Samurai roll was pretty, and taste really good. Their price is on average~~foodies let's go give them a try~~~

2013 Apr 11
Is this a good time to point out that the phrase "hands down" always makes me twitch?

BTW, I've also heard that Hao Sushi may be the best All You Can Eat Sushi around at this point. Still haven't tried it yet...

2013 Apr 11
I've eaten at Hao Sushi a few times and have quite enjoyed it. Freshly made small plates to order, good service. They don't really need to post shill reviews.

2013 Apr 11
Hao Sushi cured my hemmoroids!

2013 Apr 11
I'm no expert on Japanese cuisine but I was reliably informed that it was designed to be taken orally ;-)

2013 Apr 11

Hao Sushi not only has great good and awesome hemorrhoid cures, it also cleans your house and files your taxes.

The house cleaning is perfect, their methods neither too meticulous nor too slovenly, and the taxes are crisply filed.

They also offer Takoyaki on their even-more-secret-than-the-ordinary-secret menu.

2013 Apr 11
When I think General Tao Chicken I automatically think All You Can Eat Sushi joint. I mean, it's a Japanese dish after all.

Also, I hear hands down sushi is the new rage in Tokyo. They put the plate in front of you, then you keep your hands down and bend over (bowing is very important in Japan!) and pick up the sushi with your mouthhole. It is good for the body through exercise while eating, keeps your hands soft because they are down and shows respect for time honored traditional Japanese dishes like General Tao Chicken.

I'm so impressed this trend has finally made it to Ottawa.

Hai!

2013 Apr 12
Didn't General Tso (Zuo Zongtang) invade Japan ?

2013 Apr 12
Great food never need to have a shill review. The phrase "Hands down" means no competition when I said that.

2013 Apr 12
There is always competition! :-)

2013 Apr 12
"New User 5118," judging by the number of thumbs down your original cheap-ass shill of a post received, it would appear that you can't see past those downed hands of yours.

Come back when you have good experiences and advice to offer others on more than one place and you'll be greeted warmly.

2013 Apr 13
Osolomeal
Be careful eating sushi with wasabi if you have more hemorrhoids!
Wasabi will give you “medieval in your butt” pain...wasabi makes you feel like being blowtorched and pliered!
Amen.

2013 Apr 13
Aisu, thanks! I give you my best laugh of the morning thumb's up - it brought tears to my eyes.
Hands Down!!!~~~~~ =;o)

2013 Apr 13
I like the shills for their amusement value.