Maple Syrup [Food/Vendor]

2013 Feb 13
hi... I thought I had bought enough maple syrup when i went to the sugar shack last year but I've run out. I am hoping I don't have to pay $9.99 for a can, or drive out to the country. Where can I buy good quality maple syrup at a good price around town?

2013 Feb 13
costco

2013 Feb 13
tourist I bought a nice can of dark maple syrup last week at the Byward Market from one of the stalls outside. It was $7.50 for a 500 ml can. The stall I got it from was Gerald Beauregard of St. Damase. A year and a half ago I went on a walking tour of the Byward Market with C'est Bon Cooking. We stopped at a stall that sells maple syrup from Perth - can't remember the name of the stall off-hand - but their maple syrup was the best. They are only there when the market is open for business during the summer months. If you go to the market they also sell maple syrup at the Canada in a Basket store in the Byward Market Square but it is very expensive. You'd be best to stick to the stalls outside.

2013 Feb 13
Red Apron sells Alska farm maple syrup which is amazing stuff...not sure of the price though.