petit bills/supply and demand robbed [General]

2013 Feb 12
Petit Bills and Supply and Demand both robbed by the same guy last. They've been posting on twitter. Here is the picture of the guy who did it. If you have info contact the police

t.co/fM09arWX

Checkout their twitter feeds or facebook pages for more info.

2013 Feb 12
Just so everyone's aware, the most important thing is that no one got hurt, It's too bad that something like this has to happen but we do have video of the creep & the Police are now looking for him..

I don't think we'll be seeing him around; I have to tell you what great friends we have in the industry that showed support to us & Supply & Demand, from Stephen Beckta to John Taylor & everyone else in between...

Terry

2013 Feb 13
Got your email and the picture from Annie at Wellington West. Thanks for passing it along. Renovations starting soon and I will definately be talking with my designers/contractors about back door and lighting in the little lot out back.

Dave

2013 Feb 13
You might want to also talk to someone about a better quality security camera :-) I hope that picture is sufficient to catch the creep but holy moly I would not be able to use it to ID someone. There is a small video surveillance store on Gladstone just east of Percy - go talk to them. What I'd look at is one of the motion detect systems that records only when motion is detected, and not one of the continuous record systems.

2013 Feb 13
Oh, that's too bad! But Terry's right, as long as everybody is OK. I think the image is pretty clear, much better than the usual b&w grainy crap we see on the news.

All the best, Terry.

2013 Feb 13
I am very happy to know that no one got hurt. I hope the police will find this man as soon as possible.

I think the best way I can support you is to dine at your restaurant. My son keep asking me "Let's go to Bill" so I will come back soon!

My husband told his co-wokers about your restaurant, and they had dinner at your place...they enjoyed so much!
They said food was very tasty,reasonably priced, and service was friendly :)

2013 Feb 13
Sorry to hear about this Terry (also sorry to the people at S&D...don't know them but my sympathies go out for sure).

Positive vibes from the people who appreciate your resto. I'll try and be back with friends and family ASAP.

Keep on fighting the good fight!

2013 Feb 13
Again, thanks for the concern (& the nice comments)everyone but everything's fine & the police are pretty sure they know who he is...

He's a pretty bold fella, to do that during working hours...

Take Care
Terry

2013 Feb 13
"He's a pretty bold fella, to do that during working hours..."

Yikes.

Sure he wasn't trying to steal one of your yummy lobster poutines ?

2013 Feb 13
Lobster poutine is entrapment, pure and simple.

2013 Feb 15
Wait... "during working hours"?

2013 Feb 21
Went to pick up my Briggs from repairs at Capital City Luggage and stopped by both Petit Bill's and Supply and Demand.

Had drinks and food at both and probably a bit too much of them but enjoyed both. Supply and Demand looks much better than the Greek that was there before with very good food and service. Wirh today being theri first month anniversary i hope S&D does well

2013 Mar 7
Cripes... what is up with all the restaurant burglary lately??

This time the Berryman Pub on Bank St. Taken from their Facebook page:

www.facebook.com