Cask Night - local pubs [General]

2013 Jan 25
The Rochester pub does cask night on the last Thursday of the month. Do any other places do a cask night?

2013 Jan 25
Arrow & Loon - Not on a specific night, but noticed they had cask of Flying Monkey the past two times I was there.

Go on monday - half price burgers
Go on wednesday - half price entire menu!

2013 Jan 25
Yeah there are a few that have casks on, and they usually at least tweet when they're tapping.
Wellington
Cheshire Cat
Brothers

A few others I think. I seem to recall Pub Italia set up a machine a couple months ago.

2013 Jan 25
Wellington Gastropub had Galt Knife on cask last time I was there.

2013 Jan 25
A&L had Cassel's first cask on last week but it is long gone now

2013 Jan 25
I've noticed that Corner Grill sometimes has a cask from Kichesippi. They tweet about it as well.

I was down on this place when it first opened but their featuring of local beers has made me a fan. Best beer selection on the Westboro strip of Richmond I'd say.

2013 Jan 26
Clock Tower on Bank always has a couple of their beers on cask.

2013 Jan 28
Arrow and Loon always has at least one cask beer. They also have the best Ontario beer selection in Ottawa, with interesting things from all over, all the time.

2013 Jan 28
Should also be noted they have some serious quality control issues that have landed them in the black books of many Ottawa area beer geeks.

2013 Jan 30
Pub Italia has also started having casks - the last one I saw was from Kichesippi.

2013 Feb 1
Brian - which one are you referring to?

2013 Feb 1
Arrow & Loon

They're rightly commended for breaking ground for real ale in Ottawa, but the quality is hit and miss and the beer knowledge leaves something to be desired.