Chef at Home [General]

2012 Oct 29
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to hire a Chef that would come to my home and cook a holiday dinner for a group of approximately 25 people. I want to make sure I have the right person so I'm counting on you foodies for a good reference! ;-) To make the challenge a little harder, this awesome Chef would also recommend the right wines and have a nice personality, to exchange with our group. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

2012 Oct 29
You could see if Richard Nigro is available...www.richardnigro.com

2012 Oct 29

2012 Oct 29
The chef who cooks at the Brewer park farmer market might just be the guy you're looking for. Can't remember his name, just contact them. I'm sure they'll know.

2012 Oct 30
I know she probably won't promote herself on here but the OF member JoJo is a private chef who does these kinds of events, and as someone who has sampled her efforts, I'd recommend her.

2012 Nov 2
Hi my a friend Christophe french cook specialized in exotic dishes from Reunion island ( indian ocean ).

2012 Nov 2
A few of our friends have used this Chef for many Christmas parties and special occasion dinners. Highly recommended but is also highly booked over the Christmas season. Check him out

www.chefchezyou.com