Need to try something new!!!! [Food/Vendor]

2012 Sep 24
Hello all!! OK so I joined Ottawa Foodies because I was getting tired of always eating a chain restaurants. My husband and my "goto" eat out/date night place is usually Red Lobster or Kelsey's. We're not so much in the loop as good local places to eat. All I'm asking is some tips on where to eat for a date night or even family night out with our four year old daughter. We're much open to trying any types of food from anywhere in the world. But the main things we love is Asian foods, Italian, seafood, would love to have him try Indian food!! I had it once and would love to try it again! Help please!!! :D

2012 Sep 24
What area of town are you looking for? Price point/

If you click on the link called tags above it takes you to a page that has all different foods and areas listed.

2012 Sep 25
if you really are an east ender, and you want to try Indian, try Rangoli Indian Cuisine in Orleans.

2012 Sep 25
I've also found places with buffets ( many Indian restaurants ), and AYCE Sushi places are great for kids, and adults alike as there is so much to choose from that everyone leaves happy.

Further, many swankier places that don't sport kids menus will actually cook food on demand. They'll often whip together homemade chicken nuggets, or my son's favourite of 'plain pasta' with red sauce on the side. When we did this at Juniper, the chef even came out to ask my son if he liked his food.