RAON Company Korean Sauces [Food/Vendor]

2012 Aug 30
I don't know if this is the right place to put it so if it is not, please move it to it's appropriate spot. Two weeks ago I went to the Main Street Farmer's Market and happened upon a Korean couple who were selling sauces. Two sauces, to be exact. One is called Ganjang, which is a soy sauce based marinade the other is called Gochujang and is described as a Fermented red chili paper paste based marinade. They claim they are authentic Korean recipes. I have used the Ganjang to marinate a steak and it is excellent. The Gochujang is quite spicy and I have not used it on it's own. However, tonight I am doing a stir-fry chicken dish and I have made a sauce using equal parts of the two sauces. Haven't cooked it yet, but the sauce is delicious. Neither contain any "funny" ingredients. So, if anyone is looking for a couple of tasty Korean sauces, I recommend going to the Main Street market and picking some up. They do have a web site which is not very informative but I plan on going back on Saturday as I want to ask them where I can buy this once the market is over for the year.