Where is that new sammie place ? [General]

2012 Aug 20
I was talking to a guy in Russel's Restaurant Equipment place about a (new?) sandwich (regular or panini?) place just off Preston. He said it is way better than DiRenzio's.

Anyone know where he was talking about ?

2012 Aug 20
I know that Sherwood is right close to Preston, and many I have spoken to prefer their sandwiches over DiRienzos...

2012 Aug 20
There is Danini Panini on Beech, just off Preston (heading East towards Rochester St). Right beside it is the Greek Bakery.

I'd also say that Morning Owl (around the corner and on Rochester) is better than DiRienzo's.

dualis-danni-primary.hgsitebuilder.com

2012 Aug 20
FoodMonge - I like Sherwood, but it is so dirty in there, I can't look past it anymore. Really filthy some days.

2012 Aug 20
It isn't new, but Sanguiccio. Even if that wasn't the place he was referring to, go there.

2012 Aug 21
It is Danini Panini that the guy was talking about. Will explore.

I did have a sandwich at Sanguiccio in the past and liked it.

2012 Aug 21
Stop all this crazy talk.
Nothing is better than Dirienzo's.

What, me, biased?

2012 Aug 21
I thought Sanguiccio was ok, be prepared to wait a long time for an OK sandwich. Prices are also quite high, from what I remember.

2012 Aug 21
How come no one mentions Luciano's when it comes to sandwich talk in Little Italy? I've tried DiRienzo, it's nice that they offer more variety and they're clearly doing something right to be so packed at lunch, but Luciano's still gets my vote.

Meatball sub? Now we're talking Parma Ravioli on Wellington St.

2012 Aug 21
Simply Biscotti is doing some excellent sammiches as well.

2012 Aug 22
I think there's a Subway on Wellington.