Obnoxious Birthday sinngers? [General]

2012 Aug 17
This is going to sound ridiculous, and I'm fully prepared for that. I get super super inappropriately ragey at birthday singers. My husband makes endless fun of me for it.

Well his 30th birthday is coming up, and I was planning a huge surprise blowout that I have had to cancel, so I'd like to just have a fun night out and prove my love by finding the most obnoxious birthday singers, so share! please!

2012 Aug 17
Lone Star on St Laurent .. birthday gent stands on a chair in an oversized cowboy hat while they sing... staff and guests are clapping and cheering.. fun after a couple drinks.... have a great birthday

2012 Aug 17
I recall some years ago at East Side Mario's (in the St-Laurent shopping centre), they made my birthday-celebrating aunt get up and stand on a chair, and hold a tomato on her head.

To this day I refuse to go there during any time that's even remotely close to my birthday.

2012 Aug 18
Thanks guys!

I know that even if it's not the big blowout surprise party I planned, at least this will make him laugh pretty hard!

2012 Aug 18
I'll second lone star... or Montana's where I remember staff come out and sing their own version of the song and put a Viking helmet on the birthday person. The trend seems to be big restaurant chains!

2012 Aug 18
La Ferme Rouge in Masson-Angers.

Call ahead and ask to get his name on the sign.

I promise you won't forget it.