Where is a good spot to put a food truck ?? [General]

2012 May 28
Just wondering and if anyone has ideas, where there would be a good location to set up a chipwagon or trl in Ottawa which mall, store or what intersection etc.?? What about new fancy or gourmet menus instead of the reguler chipwagon stuff is that becoming a big hit?

2012 May 28
Every time I watch eat.st on food network I drool and wonder how we don't have street meat like that in Ottawa. The stuffed chicken wing truck, I think it was called too fat to fly almost had me licking the screen. As far as location goes I guess that's the beauty of mobile food you can just follow the crowds until you find your cherry spot.
Cheers

2012 May 28
I hear ya smoker guy (luv your profile pic)Eat st. has some wicked food truck ideas, would like to try that here in Ottawa, problem in this city is you can only start up on private property, no more parking on the street, so much for Eat st. here. I saw the stuffed wings, I also like the schnitzel truck.

2012 Jun 25
POP UP PATIOS launched June 7th, 2012. Open Thur - Sat weather permitting, varying hours.

New gourmet Food Truck and Patio on the Rideau Canal, right in front of Ottawa convention Center. Best view on the Ottawa food truck scene.

Thought everyone might be interested in this given the high level of interest in new food truck offerings in Ottawa.

check out our user profile for greater details too.

twitter: @popuppatios
facebook: POP UP PATIOS

see you all soon.