Cheap drinks at decent spots? [General]

2012 Feb 22
Looking to find a list (or make one?) of good places to grab a cheap(er) drink throughout the week. I only know about:
$5 pints at Smoque Shack on Mondays
$4 pints at Clocktower on Tuesdays (at least at the Richmond location, not sure about others)

..anyone know of others?

2012 Feb 22
Well drinks at the Earl of Sussex are $3.75 every day after work I think... Thursday night at the Georgetown, 60 oz pitchers of "premium" draft are $14.25. Georgetown is good for watching sports

2012 Feb 23
No too sure off the top of my head, but you can check here...

specialstoday.ca

2012 Feb 23
I frequent "Le carleton" as we call it. Beaus pints are $5. very mixed crowd...good watering hole though.

2012 Feb 24
Grace O'Malleys on Merivale. $7 for 30oz pitchers of various domestic beers from 4PM on Saturdays through to Wednesdays.

2012 Feb 24
Was just at the Carleton Tavern the other night-- a pitcher of Kichesippi was just a touch under $19. Their quarts are a good price, but next time I'll have to order a pint.

As an aside, I don't get the tiny 1/4(?) pint glasses they offer with the pitchers.. it's better for sharing with a lot of people, I guess, but for my purposes it just makes it harder to pace and keep track of what I've had :P

2012 Feb 24
Smaller glasses help to keep the head fresh because you're re-pouring more often. If you ever drink Newcastle Brown Ale, when they serve you the large bottles they should also provide you with a small (half pint) glass and the correct way to drink it is to continually top up your glass so that the head is maintained at optimal size and froth.