Best Chardonnay? [General]

2012 Feb 17
Enjoy Oyster Bay and Yellow Tail

Looking for some more suggestions.

2012 Feb 17
Try Closson Chase from Prince Edward County.

2012 Feb 17
Not really what you're looking for, but I've tried the following wine a few times lately and have to say, it's one of my favourite white wines to date -

www.santamargherita.com

That said, this one might be worth trying for you -

www.santamargherita.com

2012 Feb 17
I have a couple of suggestions floating around, but I figure I'd ask a couple questions of clarification first.

What part of the Oyster Bay and Yellow Tail do you like? Do you like them because they're big and sweet, or because they have a nice acidity to them, or because of the flavour, or (etc. etc. etc.) I haven't tried either, so I don't have an exact idea of how they taste.

Do you have a price range in mind? I love-love-*love* the Closson Chase ones that Lemontart brought up, but sometimes people are looking for something that costs less than that.

2012 Feb 20
Nothing over 20$

2012 Feb 22
How about a pair of Canadian ones?

Mission Hill Reserve Chardonnay 2009 (545004, Vintages Essentials, $19.95)

Vineland Estates Chardonnay 2009 (669374, LCBO general list, $12.95)

The Mission Hill one's going to be a bit more full-bodied, whereas the Vineland Estates one is going to have a bit more citrus in it. Let me know if you try either of them!

2012 Feb 22
Vineland - a great suggestion (how could I forget)! Actually all the white wines I have tried from Vineland Estates I have loved.