I should have said something earlier [General]

2012 Feb 12
Sorry.

The Dragonlady told me about this yesterday and I meant to post about it so you all could cash in. I didn't, though. Obviously. Now you all hate me. I can tell.

C.A. Paradis was having a sale today. Everything in the store was at least 10% off. I got a new 5-speed Kitchenaid handblender set with a processor attachment for 10% off. Also, there is a mail-in rebate for another $30 off. That will bring it down to about $80 for the set. It has 3 stainless steel heads (one S, one 4-bladed and one for foaming) as well as a whipping wand.

They had boxes of those hand-blown, double-wall glasses for $20/box of 6. The pricetag said that they were $90/box. I got two. The sign said that they were 50% off, but Mrs. Paradis likes me. I got a nice floor cushion as a gift for my mother and few other things that were either necessary or nice to have.

Really good prices and super busy. You see, they're NEVER open on Sundays. NEVAR! The place was just packed.

Anyway, they are having a 30% sale on most pots and pans until the end of the month. You can feel good about that anyway. You know, after you get done hating me.

2012 Feb 12
I picked up a couple of knives, 33% off every knife they had in stock (!)

2012 Feb 13
a pox on you Rizak!

With 2 professional chefs and a bunch of amateur foodies in the family, CA Paradis gets too much of my money