COUPON for Disney on Ice in Ottawa! [Events]

2012 Feb 4
Disney On Ice is coming to Ottawa and I have a great COUPON for you!

My kids love Disney and can’t wait to see all their favorite characters on ice. This is a wonderful family show and this discount is great!!! Enjoy!

Disney On Ice is coming to the Scotiabank Theater 2/15-2/19. If you click here www.capitaltickets.ca/promo, and use code ALICE, you will get $5 off EACH TICKET!!!
It’s valid on Thursday 10:30am, Thursday 7pm, Friday 7pm and not valid on Rinkside or VIP seats.

Discover endless riches when Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove! Disney On Ice sets the gold standard with its newest skating spectacular. Get tangled up in Disney’s 50th animated feature with Rapunzel and Flynn and enter the worlds of your other favorite Disney princesses –Tiana, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan and of course, the one who started it all, Snow White. Set sail with Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Captain Hook & his pirate pals on an adventure beyond Never Land! Trek the wilds of Africa with Simba his friends as they discover the true meaning of the ‘Circle of Life.’ Hang with Alice & the Mad Hatter as they march with the Queen of Hearts’ Army Of Cards.
Share this great offer with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

2012 Feb 5
You're back! Looks like you tried selling these coupons last year: Forum - Off Topic, but too good to not share! DOI in Ottawa!