Brianna's Fine Dressing [General]

2012 Feb 3
Hi there!

Does anyone know where I can find Brianna's Dressing in the city (near the market area would be extra convenient)? I used to get it at the Fresh Fruit Company in the market before they were shut down, and now I'm out and desperate to find it somewhere! Particularly the Lemon & Tarragon one. If anyone as seen it somewhere I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Katie

2012 Feb 3
Hi Kmeiboom. Google is your friend:
www.briannassaladdressing.com

The list mentions La Bottega Nicastro in the market and Bousheys on Elgin..

2012 Feb 4
Thanks! I found the list on their site, but I'm new to Ottawa still and didn't recognize any of the shop names. Sadly their site tells you the province and not the city. :)

2012 Feb 4
I also like this dressing and usually have a bottle around for back-up. The honey mustard one is great with a salad heavy on the avocado.

I buy mine all over Ottawa. I am sure I have seen it at Loblaws (there is a big Loblaws on Rideau St). I buy it at Herb & Spice on Wellington St. The map says Ottawa Bagel also has it - this place is also on Wellington, across from herb & Spice. La Bottega is in the Byward Market.

I find the Farm Boy brand to be slightly similar to Briannas and will buy a bottle from there if I am in one.