Take out sushi recommendations please [General]

2012 Jan 19
I am hoping for some recommendations please. My son's birthday is coming up and I would like to have some sushi as part of his party buffet. I've never acquired a taste for sushi and so have no idea from which restaurant I should place an order. Someone suggested Genji's ... is there somewhere closer to my home that's just as good or even better? Thank you for your time and suggestions. :)

2012 Jan 19
I've got a couple that I can think of. Whereabouts do you live?

2012 Jan 19
Also, what is your budget level? This definitely matters.

Downtown has Genji's, New Generation and Sushi 88 that can do excellent platters, but are all on the expensive side. Suisha Gardens is also very good quality, don't know if they do take-out. By expensive, I'm talking around $8-$12 a roll, with the big specialty rolls $16-$19.

Something more westerly has Naked Fish in Westboro which is a little different but no problem in terms of quality. Prices are a little lower.

2012 Jan 20
I live in Kanata Momomoto, but I'm willing to drive to the best place around to collect the sushi :)

2012 Jan 20
Interestingly, we got a party platter from Hockey Sushi as part of our Christmas Eve eating and we were quite thrilled. We've eaten there before and the quality is pretty decent for an AYCE place. The platter was nicely presented and tasted good.

The party trays are listed in their online menu: kanata.hockeysushi.com

We had the Party Tray A plus a Maki Set A.