WHERE TO WATCH NFL [General]

2012 Jan 8
was wondering whats a good bar or restaurant that has a great atmosphere with lots of cheering when a good nfl games on... btw i'm a saints fan

2012 Jan 8
What area are you in?

2012 Jan 8
See this thread Forum - Sports bars

2012 May 19
i read that thread already, it didn't really help because it didn't talk about some details i'm looking for eg more importantly crowd and atmosphere, it talked about more food and tv screens. i'm not saying those arent important

well i live in the West end merivale area but i don't mind driving anywhere thats worth it.

i figured tailgaters would be a good spot to watch nfl but its not... for example they have a printed eric moulds jersey hanging (eric moulds is garbage and he doesn't even play anymore)..... wth, no giveawyas, nothinjg, last time i went tehre, there were about 6 total football fans at a cowboys vs eagles game sunday night football. and local heros is meh during football season, i remmebr me and friends being 1 of the 5 tables in the whoel place that were actually watchign the game.

i don't like hockey , but when i went to cage aux sports with my firensd for the first time who love hockey.. omg i wish there was a sports bar that had that kind of atmosphere during a football game. but i don't think thatttt crazy btu somewhere decent with a nice crowd at least.

from what ive heard and interested in checking out is busters, and honest lawyer during footbal season.

2012 May 19
In the last couple of years I've tried countless ottawa bars for football sunday, and none of them offer an ambiance even 1/10th of the hysteria seen at La Cage. I'm afraid you're not going to find that kind of energy anywhere else.

Agreed that Tailgators is weak, it's just not a good space nor location for that sort of thing. Too big, too dark.

Most of the time, we end up at St. Louis Wings on Elgin. It's small but they have TVs and receivers up the ying-yang, and they have the mental capacity to put the friggin sound from the main screen. There are few things more irritating than a so-called "sports bar" playing music throughout game day. We're probably going back to St. Louis this year.

2012 May 20
Monday night football is pretty good at James Street, but that might also be because of the unlimited wings

2012 May 20
hey thanks for your guys input, i will be checking out st louis and james street. someone told me that busters has a few saints fans too imma try n check that place out too