need small kitchen appliances? 50% off deal @ Zellers [General]

2011 Dec 27
just passing this along for anyone interested...

Zellers is running a '50% off one item' coupon until the 31st which is also valid with items on sale. the coupon applies to anything in the store but you'll get the most bang for your buck in the housewares section.

i just picked up a Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer (Model #K45SSWH or K45SSOB) for $94.99, which is a ridiculous deal. there were 2 left this morning at the Merivale location.

zellersfacebook.ca

2011 Dec 28
I got one too for the same price - last one at Billings Bridge... Thanks!

2011 Dec 30
called every store and they are all gone.... dang

2011 Dec 30
Do they have the Cuisinart? Better mixer anyway.

2011 Dec 30
people have reported successfully matching at Walmart and using the 40% Zellers coupon there.. :)

What I understood is it took some arguing with the manager as walmart does have a price match policy. So they relented. Shrugs, might help someone.

I'm kinda in want of a bigger and badder toaster oven.. I've got a newer convection wall oven, and a panasonic convection oven/micro also. But neither seem to get the burning coil hot of a toaster oven..

shoulda bought an Advantium.. thats another story.

2012 Jan 1
Thanks for the link. I want a microwave at the cottage to dry the herbs in the fall, well probably other things as well.
was able to get 1100 watt microwave $68 total. It wasn't on sale, but the price is still better than smaller ones at $70.