Wanted: Spicy Food Delivery, Sat. night [General]

2011 Nov 12
Desperately looking for some interesting spicy food that delivers for Saturday night (tonight). I'm in Little Italy area. My father-in-law is visiting and he loves spicy food. He also loves okra, so somewhere that also uses okra would just win me favour. He loves coming to Ottawa and trying new foods and isn't afraid of anything. His biggest complaint is spicy food that is all spice, no flavour.

All ethnic foods would be considered and enjoyed. Does anyone have any ideas? We've order from Indian express and I like their vegetarian/legume dishes, but their meat dishes were not a big hit.

Thanks!

2011 Nov 12
Just a follow-up, others places we have had delivery from: Caribean Flavours (now closed), Nakhon Thai (Preston location no longer open on weekends), Vietnamese Kitchen (not as good since they moved), various Indian.

La Cabana is an option, though they don't deliver.

2011 Nov 12
Invite me over for dinner and I'll pick it up from anywhere!

2011 Nov 12
well he showed up with growlers of beer from a brew pub in his town, so the least we can do is find him something interesting to eat. i think we will go with blue nile, since he hasn't had ethiopian before. he'd rather the raw beef and dishes with tripe, but i'll try to tempt him with some of the tamer options for the first time.

2011 Nov 13
Not delivery, but earlier today Alex's bakery on Bank st has some extremely spicy ribs.
I tried a bit and they were coated in chopped chile or other red peppers.
They were also a bit sweet- def not traditional ribs.
I was told they might make more for sunday-they were almost sold out.