Bet you can't do this on your grill! [General]

2011 Nov 4
i cooked up a batch of different foods the other day and they all came out great. i cooked the ribs for about 3-4 hrs i used plow boys bovin bold and and they where between pull off the bone and fall off the bone tender. they had allot of juice and tasted great.

i cooked the fish until it hit 140-145 and it was very tender. i used montreal steak seasoning on the chicken and they where real tasty, the veggies where tasty as well.

you might be thinking what about the juices dripping on the other food, cross contamination etc. all i have to say is, all the times i have done this i have never tasted fish on my ribs or vise versa. also, you only get cross contamination when the food and juices are raw, once it is all cooked to temp no problem.

2011 Nov 5
What vegetable did you grill?

I tried making some smoked corn on the cob and potatoes- I did not like the corn. Was way too smoky.
Also what seasoning was on the veggies?

I want to make another attempt sometime.

2011 Nov 5
are you using the rib-o-lator?

no seasoning on veggies. i grilled asparagus, green, red and yellow peppers, onion, and mushrooms.

2011 Nov 5
Speaking of which, I got the rib-o-later in the mail - so anyone who wants to try it out just let me know. There were a few people interested when we were talking about it before. It is a product sample from Rib-o-lator, meant to be passed around here in Ottawa

Looks like you'll need your own rotisserie to attach it to.