McD's gym mat sandwich [General]

2011 Oct 28
with all the mc rib hype (every US station seems to be picking up as a news item), here is an interesting article regarding the ingredients.

healthland.time.com

2011 Oct 28
If I'm going to eat a gym mat, I'd much rather it taste like a Big Mac than a McRib. I can't believe there's still demand for this thing...If I eat something that is terrible for me, it almost always tastes amazing! Why eat something this bad for you that just isn't that tasty!?!

2011 Oct 29
I read that article.
They mention that there is 34 chemicals in the bread alone- like that is a bad thing?
What they forgot to mention was that most of the people who buy bread at the grocery store buy the same kinds of breads that have the same ingredients (and prob do not read the ingredient list on the wunderbread they buy).

Not saying everyone is like that,but most people.
I must be one of the few who do not like McD.
Well I only like the ice cream sundaes and used to like the strawberry Mcflurry-even though that is artificial crap (which meant only getting one every couple months).

I really can't stand to eat much McD. The oil they use for cooking I really can;t stomach it at all. And the smell of their cooking oil really turns my stomach.
And they had to put a McD in Billings Bridge mall- ruining my shopping.
Now every time I want to go to that mall for groceries, I feel like throwing up when I walk through the door where the fast food is (just due to the smell).
So now I barely go to that mall anymore.
Well, I guess I can just enter from the 1st floor where loblows is...which is kind of farrrr.

I think I will take chipwagon fries over McD anyday!

2011 Oct 29
Did someone mention Wunderbread ?

It's a wunder they call it bread !

Ba-dump-bum.

2011 Oct 29
I just heard a wonderbread commercial yesterday that they have taken all the nasty chemicals out of it and now you have to expect it to go bad sooner.

2011 Oct 31
Really?
out of one kind of bread or all the kinds they make?

I don't really buy packaged bread. Well used to buy those frozen Ace baguettes-but lately they are not that good,so haven't bought those in a year at least.

I think I would rather buy day old bakery bread over Wunderbread or packaged stuff.