Beer and Food Pairing [General]

2011 Sep 13
Hey was anyone else here at the Oz Cafe last night for the beer and food pairing? The food was absolutely spectacular, and the quantity and quality were worth far more than the $55 price tag on the ticket. The beers were all home brewed and extremely good.

They were sold out last night so if you want in on the next one in November I would strongly recommend you contact JP as soon as possible to reserve your tickets. Last night was my first such event and I was really impressed with how it was run, and the quality of everything.

Ottawa Beer Tap Society - ottawabeertap@gmail.com

2011 Sep 15
December 11th and 12th - 2 pairings! Tickets are already selling fast and both are likely to sell out - so get them while they are hot

2011 Sep 15
I didn't know this existed! I'll send an email right away.

2012 Oct 3
Posting on behalf of a friend ... I've been to these and they are really worth it IMO

---snip---

Hey all

The next Ottawa Beer TAP Society beer and food pairing is coming up on
October 14 and 15 and I still have seats available.

$70 a seat

ottawabeertap@gmail.com. More details are available at
www.ottawabeertap.ca.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

JP Fournier
Founder/President
National Capital Craft Beer Week
(613) 590-2496
(613) 853-7469 cellular
www.nationalcapitalbeerweek.co

2012 Oct 4
These are worth it! I managed to go to the one that was featured by Ron Eade in the Citizen a while back at the Copper Pot Cafe. There were a variety of beers and diverse food offerings; out of 6 courses, there was only one that I thought wasn't up to snuff. Service was very good and for 6 courses and 6+ beer samples, I think it's a worthwhile use of a night.