Breakfast Buffet [General]

2011 Sep 8
Hiya folks. So a friend has a pang'in for a good breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. Now I've been told to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) so I can't recommended the westin or something of the like. Not that I've been to the westin for their breakfast buffets or anything. But I've been told that 20$+ for breakfast is unreasonable.

Where does one get simple, yet good breakfast in a buffet form on the weekend. Please. PLEASE. Don't say Mother Tuckers. We've been and sworn never to return. Horrid horrid food..

Does this mythical beast exist?

2011 Sep 8
Well Tucker's hasn't been called Mother Tucker's for at least 3, maybe 4 years. Perhaps you should give it a try again. Management has probably changed in the meantime.

2011 Sep 8
Rideau Carleton Raceway has a Sunday breakfast/brunch buffet, but not sure about Saturday..

2011 Sep 8
I would try Prime 360. They do a breakfast buffet on Saturdays. I've been to the brunch buffet on Sunday and quite liked it.

2011 Sep 8
I'd say almost any place in the southern United States....including just about any 'motel or inn'.

No joke.....did you know that they think GRAVY is a mandatory breakfast item?!?! hmmmmmm....

2011 Sep 8
Check Southern Cross... I think they do a breakfast buffet.

2011 Sep 8
@BONNSTE Prime 360 looks good. That def makes the list.

@FRANCIS Yes I believe I've been since the name change. My SO went recently with work also.. same quality.

2011 Sep 9
I have never had the Rideau Carleton Raceway breakfast brunch but the dinner one is horrible.
Too bad you couldn't go Sunday, I hear the brunch at Brookstreet is awesome, $30 but well worth it.