Just wondering.. [General]

2011 Jul 6
..which one of you posted this?

ottawa.en.craigslist.ca

2011 Jul 6
was it you?

2011 Jul 6
While it would be a totally clever way to promote the ad, I don't have the apparent attractiveness or stability of a 36 year old media exec (and I'm a shade under 6'). I also tend to be conservative with my use of ellipses... ... ...

2011 Jul 6
If only I were an intelligent, curvaceous, classy kinda lady who like photography.

2011 Jul 7
darn it, I'm only 35.

2011 Jul 7
Lol!!! I saw this ad last night too. I never would have thought it would make it into here. Hilarious!

2011 Jul 11
So what does he mean by curvaceous . . . ?

Way back, when I first started Engineering school, before the IBM PC, back when CAD programs where just a twinkle in their mother's eye, we got a kit for drafting class that had a french curve in it. It was a piece of plastic with a continuously varying curve that you could use to draw a curving line between any two points. A smoothly varying curve: to me that's curvaceous. It's a matter of quality, not quantity. A eggshell is curvaceous. Curves are strong (geodesic dome). Curves are aerodynamic. And when you run your fingers, or eyes, over a proper curve, there is a sensation of latent energy. Fat, by contrast, is not curvaceous. Fat is lumpy. I hope he doesn't mean fat . . .

Remember Ego the food critic in Ratatouille? He was a thin foodie, because if it wasn't great he wouldn't eat it.