Bad Delivery Food [General]

2011 May 9
Tonight I ordered from the Bank Street Swiss Chalet online for a 6:30 p.m. delivery.
The delivery arrived at 7 p.m. with an incorrect order.
The chicken was dry and stringy, the fries tepid & very limp. Coleslaw was o.k.
The call to Swiss Chalet to rectify the error resulted in eating a piece of tepid, non-crisp-skinned chicken at 8 p.m.
This is called, how to blow $26 bucks for non-edible food delivered late and not even warmish.
DO NOT order from this Swiss Chalet. The food seems to keep getting worse & worse - at least for delivery.

2011 May 14
Oh,
I gave the same same location a few chances.
Ordered the hot chicken sandwich and the last 2 times I got that there was bones in my sandwich.
not exactly pleasant to have to open your sandwich to make sure you do not bite down on bones.

The ribs at that location anyways, I find they are always very fatty.
Fries are never really crisp..guess that is the Swiss Chalet style.

Do you get a free meal if the delivery is late/
I think Swiss chalet has that policy still?

For really good chicken sandwiches I now just order from Super Duper Pizza.
The hot chicken sandwich is only white meat, same for the club, the Super Duper wrap is tasty too and it seems the "bread" part is made of a very thin pizza dough that they bake when you order.

Super Duper pizza does not have a roast chicken dinner (I think), they do have really good fried chicken though, it is only made when you order.
They have free delivery and are kind of in the area that the Swiss Chalet delivers.