Specialty Food Show in Toronto [General]

2011 Apr 25
Hey Foodies
Most of the time I will be talking about food shows, festivals, events and places to buy great specialty foods. I will be traveling around Ontario this summer selling my chutney's and hope to share some of the unique food experiences with you.

This weeks event is in Toronto April 29 to May 1, 2011 at the Toronto International Centre (by the Airport)
The Good Food Festival and Market is a food lovers paradise. This event showcases the talented local food producers from Ontario as well as producers from across Canada. One event in particular that is creating a lot of Buzz for this event is the Royal Wedding Cake Design Competition. The Food Networks Ace of Cakes will be there to host the competition and to give live demonstrations on the Food network Stage.

So, If you really want to find/buy unique Specialty Foods, see some amazing cakes and of course buy some Major Craig's chutney take a trip to Toronto.

Visit the Events section on my website for a link to the show for details
www.majorcraigs.ca

Email me your name and address for a free admission ticket! chutney@majorcraigs.ca
if you get your email in to me by wednesday 9am I will send you a pair of tickets by snail mail. (I have 10 to give away)