Momofuku by David Chang [General]

2011 Apr 16
Hi guys,

It's a nice little cookbook. Nicley laid out as well. If anybody wants a pdf of it let me know. I can post a link here.

2011 Apr 16
hey that would be great. Been trying to find out more for a few months now> Thanks in advance

2011 Apr 16
ya for sure!!

you hear he is opening two restaurants in Toronto?

www.thestar.com

2011 Apr 17
Here it is guys:

[DELETED]

2011 Apr 17
Eastcoast, I did.

Exciting for sure.

2011 Apr 17
iheartsamosa, I had to remove your link because I'm pretty sure it violates that book's copyright.

I know you're just being helpful but I can't have this stuff in the forums because it could cause trouble for me, and who likes trouble? :-)

2011 Apr 18
Guess you can always email for the link or else Googol...it ;)

I'm sure the book is neat,but I'm not even through all the recipies from what I already have here...

2011 Apr 18
There's a blog where a blogger preps lots of the recipes from that very cookbook and posts their experience & recipes online: momofukufor2.com/
I've eaten at two of Chang's restaurants in NYC - excellent food, decent price, inspiring for home cookery. Two words: miso butter.

2011 Apr 21
Thanks for posting that site Chimichimi! I've managed to convince my pie making co-worker to try making the infamous Crack Pie...can't wait to try it.

2011 Apr 21
Crack pie is delicious - as are all of C. Tosi's desserts. I hit the Milk Bar after my dinner at Momofuku Ssam Bar, whoa... dessert heaven! Not in the delicate french style of pastries, more like the stoner-corner-store-cake-in-a-box style on STEROIDS. Candy bar pie was another great one, and cereal milk soft-serve ice cream, holy pewp!

2014 Dec 14
It was a Bao filled weekend and Momofuku's Shitake Mushroom version is great! I had the pork belly previously and it was delicious too. Both the chicken and clam noodle dishes were very tasty but watch out if you struggle with hot spicing (the clam dish). They have a very spicy noodle dish that I saw being prepared and, despite my tolerance for heat, I would avoid it entirely. We sat at the counter looking into the kitchen and watched a very quick, slick, and professional kitchen. These guys are fast! They turned our seats over in less than a half hour.